Thread: The Seventh Sun
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2006, 08:55 PM   #18
thalin

thalin is on a distinguished road
TSS! Don't get me started.

Some of you may or may not know that I was a writer for TSS for many many years. I've written over a thousand detailed rooms as well as editing the work of others and general checking of things.

I can accept completely that they may have run out of funds or options for a way forwards and that this sometimes happens with a business. What I can't accept at all is the way it ended.

Of all the programmers and builders I know I don't think anyone has actually heard from Chel. A lot of people gave up on the project after only hearing alittle bit about it for quite some time. But many stayed and continued their faith in the game and in Chel.

Even after 6 months of not having had a single word from Chel I continued to check the website regularly, my builder inbox... Then, with still no word, I go to log in one day and it won't work.

Huh, maybe there is something wrong with the site or something. Nope, it's down and out. No apologies, no thanks for your help but it just didn't work out. Nothing.

Chel, if you are reading this, please drop me an email, just let us know what happened and if there is ever the chance of it getting off the ground some time in the future. Like many many other people, I think it is a real waste of peoples great ideas and talent.

TSS could have been THE mud as far as I'm concerned and I'd hate for it to just sit in a big box under someones bed.

Thalin.

Ohh, Reale, what muds you been checking out?
thalin is offline   Reply With Quote