Thread: RP Pet-peeves
View Single Post
Old 02-06-2004, 11:41 PM   #10
The Vorpal Tribble

The Vorpal Tribble is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to The Vorpal Tribble
Ah, in the case of the ritual, yes, they should be told... though not over public channels. In my MUD info like that is just given to them by a private message by one of the Eternals or they are told to ring for a mentor. The reason for this is that though he may should know about it, the rest of the players shouldn't neccessarily.

And that thing about body builder men and playboy type woman characters... I'm so sick of that i could puke. While my MUD was down i tried a mush where you played animal creatures that had been risen up to sentience by their human masters... the masters killed themselves off so the animals took over... everyone was either a cat, weasel or fox person with rather... extensive descriptions about their, err, mammary glands. And none of them wore anything but skimpies. I was a little annoyed with this, since the theme of the game sounded great so i made a character thats ancestors before being genetically manipulated from gooseneck barnacles. I had great fun with it but finally one of the creators of the game asked me why in the *blink* I'd want to play a gooseneck barnacle... and made me get rid of it. I found out later that it was soemthing called a 'furry mush' and all it was for was people who wanted to make out using animal bodies. I pretty much ended that game in disgust.
The Vorpal Tribble is offline   Reply With Quote