View Single Post
Old 12-19-2004, 03:01 AM   #7
Aminaka

Aminaka is on a distinguished road
If that's your cup of tea, might I ask whether you're looking for an up and running steampunk mud or would perhaps be more interested in the input towards the development of one? If you're after the former, alas, you're out of luck, broadly speaking, although there are some interesting alternatives out there as people here have advised, above.

If you've even a remote interest in the assistance in or the development of a purely fantasy world loosely based on someplace that combines the social unrests of early 20th C, pre-revolutionary Russia with the oppressiveness of prohibition-era USA (i.e. no magic nor medieval themes) then I can certainly point you in the right direction, although be warned that it's in the very early stages of conceptualisation. Apparently it:

'...is an RPI (Roleplay Intensive) game where YOU help decide whether the city survives or falls by the wayside, to be laid bare by Civil War. You may wish to be aligned towards or be part of the Church and its tireless work of propaganda and the funding of racketeering cells across the City. You may perhaps wish to be part of the Military or Political Elites -you know your business (the Art of War) and aren't afraid to 'clean up' the streets if necessary. Or perhaps you might rise through the ranks of the State Police, bound to an ages-old code of observing the Law, but caught in-between factions. Perhaps, instead, you will embrace your role as that of a supplier of illegal wares and other banned items to a City gripped in Church-sponsored Vice. The choice is yours.'

Co-incidentally, I do believe one of the people there is a confirmed Thief Disciple and wants to kick it in that direction.

Email me if interested. Thank you.

Aminaka is offline   Reply With Quote