View Single Post
Old 01-19-2006, 06:20 PM   #5
Smith

Smith is on a distinguished road
To Vitae:
Yes, I'm afraid that documentation is somewhat out of date. We have 10 classes + 2 experimental ones which are still being developed and expanded. Our web maintainer has been on holildays, I'll get him to clean up the confusion

And, there is unlimited multiclassing, its just that some multiclass combinations will require you to have a specific race. Namely if you have shifter as one of your classes, you must have lycanthrope race. I can see how you might consider this not to be unlimited, but it is all in the interpretation I think.

To SirTank
The ability to adjust what each ANSI color looks like, including with bright/dark modes is scheduled for 1.2. The current selection of colors is my own, and if you put white and bright yellow and bright cyan next to each other you will indeed see they are different. I am considering finding a better default choice for those colors!

Additionally, MXP support is comming in 1.2 - I am indeed considering implementing the windowing support which is part of MXP, DoNClient itself already supports multiple windows enabled from triggers to capture arbitary data sent from the mud.
Additionally MXP variables will be added to the users variable section so they can enable variable monitors to watch them.

But in any case, thanks for the feedback, hopefully the next major release will cover your needs. (I forsee about 2-3 weeks until release, although some features may be available by autouprade prior to that)
Smith is offline   Reply With Quote