View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 03:11 AM   #1
Parhelion

Name: Sarah
Home MUD: Ethos
Parhelion is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Parhelion
Social Media/Facebook Use Survey - Please Read!

Hey folks!

Parhelion here -- I am the gal who is working on getting the RPMud Network's site up and running. Things have been going pretty slow (no doubt many of you are aware!), but in a few months -- as soon as February -- the site should be ready for launch.

So what is this Social Media Use Survey thing?

I am looking to collect a lot of data on your usage of Facebook and/or Twitter, as game owners and players. Data collected will be posted on the site by me at its launch for public viewing, but also may be used by RPMud Network for articles or reporting. I would greatly appreciate EVERYONE's participation in this -- even if you are not an "RP" type of game.

Do not worry about questions if they are not relevant to you -- you may skip any such questions. Remember to be as honest as possible.

There are two separate questionnaires. One is for MUD owners / game entities, and the other is for players. If you are a game (regardless of your use of FB or Twitter), please ask your players to visit this thread and grab the player questionnaire -- it'll help you out, and us!

MUD owners may opt to receive two reports before or at the time of the release of the survey -- the overall results of the survey, as well as a personalized report of player responses from those who identified as having played their game.

This survey will conclude on the last day of FEBRUARY, unless it is extended.
Please note that this is an "unofficial" survey -- results may take a while to compile.

GAME OWNERS:

PLAYERS:
* WARNING: Player surveys are set up to only be taken once, to prevent duplicate anonymous submissions. If you skip pages and then try to go back, this may break the survey. If this happens, please email me at and I will send you a copy that you can do in email. You responses are appreciated!

Last edited by Parhelion : 01-10-2011 at 05:15 AM.
Parhelion is offline   Reply With Quote