View Single Post
Old 05-04-2002, 06:41 AM   #10
-NeMeSiS-

-NeMeSiS- is on a distinguished road
Ill let this post to serve also a bit as 'introduce yourself',because I havent posted here before.

I was with TMS already for about 2 years.Yes,interesting discussions,also interesting people.
I can say one thing : I liked it.
Now.I cant already say the same about people here.
What have actually these 'spammers' done to you ?
Yes,I agree,Shao_Long and Likita and sometimes Xanferious with Seth too do things which may be called spam.
However,they are not doing this in any of serious disscussions.
I see one thing : These 'twits' (by the way,Dulan,Orion and Alstair,now this is your fault - they havent insulted you first,and there you are childish) havent actually caused any harm for me,neither not for any of you,if to look deeper. Yes,recent posts now are often overtaken by them,but is this such a big problem to jump on them like this ?
This more looks like you dont like them - you start picking on them.Actually ,this all looks like a BIG LOAD OF CR&& for me.

Hmm..I've actually have broken my rule for now - no interference..But I couldnt stand seeing their names washed in dirt anymore.You guys are acting like a big bunch of a$$h0l^$ now. I would suggest you apologize before Shao,Likita,Seth and Xanf,and best of all

FORGET THIS MESS.NOW YOU ARE RIPPING TMS APART.THATS FOR SURE

I already saw THREE forums completely killed by jerks who didnt liked something about some people,who tried to have some fun.And now,you are looking funny.

---The watching Eye from the Sky---

PS. I ask you again.Stop this madness.I dont like posting.