View Single Post
Old 09-05-2007, 12:22 PM   #7
Jazuela

Jazuela will become famous soon enoughJazuela will become famous soon enough
Re: A Night of Etiquette

Molly wrote (in part): I agree with Jazuela that taking some time-out to chortle over the stupidity of certain phenomena usually is a good habit.

I'd like to point out that nowhere in my post did I recommend taking "time-out to chortle over the stupidity of certain phenomena usually is a good habit." I didn't hint at it, I didn't suggest it, I didn't imply it, and I certainly didn't write it.

That's something that bothers me - when people misread what I write, and respond to what they decided I said, rather than what I said.

I recommended that people laugh at my posts. MY posts. Not "the stupidity of certain phenomena." Not your own posts, not someone else's posts. My posts. I recommended it, because I'm funnier than the rest of you, because as I said, it's good for you, and because your moms would be proud.

I mean c'mon - take ONE inane, silly quip on a post, and turn it into flame-bait (the stupidity of "certain" phenomena, implying something specific, written by someone specific, who is stupid, thus inciting a veritable forum-riot)...and Molly has the audacity to say that flame-baiting bothers her? How can she live with herself then, I ask? No wonder her posts read like the tirades of a sexually frustrated jilted other woman. She does the things that bother her.

Love and kisses,
Me - taking it out of context since 1993
Jazuela is offline   Reply With Quote