View Single Post
Old 12-01-2003, 03:10 AM   #23
soljax

soljax is on a distinguished road
I think mud damage control is a joke. If you've done some mudders wrong, then they deserve to be heard. Mud reviews are a wonderful way to gauge a mud. I can't say I've ever found a negative review that was unfounded.

Admin need to realize that their absolute power ends when I log off of their mud. I have a theory that spending years as a god goes to some people's head... but that's another thread.

Pure antagonists are rare if not non-existant. (Not many players log onto a mud not intending to play). If a negative review ends up getting written, then there is obviously enough wrong with the mud to warrant the effort. I can't bad mouth a mud I know nothing about.. I have no compulsion to, and so far, no one else does either.

The real scumballs of the mudding community are self-centered. They don't have any community spirit, and won't waste their time writing a review. If an immature player decides to write a review, then their grammar and tone is telling.

In short, bad reviews don't come out of the blue. Before I ever set foot on a mud I read the bad reviews.. because they are ALWAYS telling. Good reviews lie (they have motivation). Bad reviews are earned, so if you don't want them, don't be an ass.

PS: Quicksilver: while you might want to run some respectable threads, it's a bit callous of you to accuse me of issuing a flame when Amnon is obviously the one who initiated it.

PPS: Bad immstaff are a dime a dozen, but then so are players. The difference is that the code stops players while facilitates immstaff cheating.

last word: 90% of the bad reviews I write are just about imms with an attitude problem (most immstaff don't cheat, even the bad ones).
soljax is offline   Reply With Quote