View Single Post
Old 02-21-2006, 05:16 PM   #25
DarkOzma

Home MUD: Dragonball Evolution
DarkOzma is on a distinguished road
Got laid last night....but I am guessing you assume that I am some fat pimple faced nerd, correct? Actually I am far from that, I am just bored waiting for my girlfriend to get off work. I bet since I said that, you idiots will assume that I don't have a job and I sit home everyday. Tsk tsk....what's next? Ha you will probably assume that I am a girl on PMS or some arab looking to blow up this stupid country. Come on....what else? Yeah I am in a bad mood....I am almost always in a bad mood. And I thought it would be fun to pick on Soleil...because what is she going to do to me...nothing at all. Because none of you can do anything, the Admins can ban me, but that doesn't hurt my in real life. So....yup....I don't care and its just online....none of you can do anything. So do yourself a favor and shut up? Yea...I said it...shut up...shut shut up. And yes I am being some what immature...but who cares? Does what happen on this forum or online matter at all in real life...nope...not ONE bit....nothing matters online.
DarkOzma is offline   Reply With Quote