View Single Post
Old 03-24-2005, 02:53 PM   #20
prof1515

prof1515 will become famous soon enoughprof1515 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to prof1515 Send a message via Yahoo to prof1515
No, Threshold.  If you'll notice, I said I agreed with Matt (and disagreed a bit with his interpretation, but who agrees/disagrees on very point...ah, I'll get to that) but I disagree with your entering of the conversation just to attack people.  You have been accusing everyone else of "knee-jerk trolling" but that really applies equally, if not more so, to your responses.  In both this discussion and the furniture one, your posts have been devoid of any real thought.  Instead, they're unsupported by reasoning as to why you say what you do.  In the other, you over-hyped the ordinary feature of furniture as something it was not.  Here, you began attacking anyone that didn't agree 100% with Matt's post, leveling charges of "jealousy" against all the "trolls" while failing to notice that you're just as black as the kettle, if not blacker.

A person can be just as close-minded by agreeing completely as they can be by disagreeing.  Instead of blind agreement, put some substance into your posts, citing the reasons why you agree/disagree with someone instead of relying on exagerration and accusations of jealousy and trolling and maybe you won't be labeled a kiss-ass.

Disagreement is a natural part of life.  As Ruth Graham said, when "two people agree on everything, one of them is unnecessary."  You're coming across as unnecessary.

Just something to consider.

Take care,

Jason
prof1515 is offline   Reply With Quote