Thread: Episode II
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2002, 05:09 PM   #11
Soup_Nazi

Soup_Nazi is on a distinguished road
Angry

Please READ.....................ALL YOU ANTI-EP.2 bitchs!

All you so called Starwars Episode II cridects out there think you know how to make a movie, well why dont u try, u all sound like a bunch of whinny pricks, not satisfid because the movie was not made to ur standerd. Well all you jerks got to see that it is a good movie, yes i myself will be the first one to argee that it is at time's blown a bit out, with some hollywood line like Mace Windo---"The Partys Over" yes why would a wise jedi master windo say something like that it blows my mind too, but u have too look past this, you could sit here all day debating this movie picking it to shreads, cause thats what all of you are doing. You call your self starwars fans but u dont know anything about starwars, i was reading over all your squabble and read in some ones forum "Yoda should not have used a lightsaber to fight it should have been his powers with the force" If u know anything about starwars u would know Jedi are not allowed to use there power to attack, only defence, there for he could not defeat Sith Lord Dooku.

Most of this anger is point mostly to Alastair, Has anyone read this guys *####* cause thats what is is. Come on man u think u have what it takes to make a better movie then lucus, u say he has gone down hill, this is not true, holleywood science fiction has changed, there for he had to change with it, making it for a wider addence, putting in the charater growth and humor, hey i dont like it etheir but i see past it. And your bit about how the Jedi counsel should have see past the sith shroued and caught on to Lord Sideius plan, well thats the way it happend before lucas even made the first 3 movies, Coresant as to fall to the sith lord, and the clonewars was just a way to get him the power he needed, and like Windo and Yoda say many times, which i think u chould even pick up on it, is that they dont know much about the sith they have been gone fer a long time, so they dont know what to look for. And what is this #### about Obi-Wan being a bad master; Ewan McGregor did i fine job of playing the timeless Kenobei, yes Anakins actor was not the best but he did the job, making the the crowd feel the anger in him, the slow converse to the darkside, showing all of them that he is not the little boy that they seen in #1. I also agree with u on that there should be more ship battles cause thats was what the first 3 where based on but there again he has seen what none SW fans want; and that is more sabers more humer and weird aleins running around, and i think he did i fine job integrating this peice of the puzzle in, and still following the same store line that has been past down through book and story.

And to u TG_Nek *forhead*

you are the dumbest out of all of them, at least Alastair know a bit, come on you asshole, Windo was awsome he was not slow he was as good as any other jedi, he kicked ass, Jango did not have a chance, what would make him look more powerful (him shooting lighting from his fingers, and flame from his ass) and what is all this about AN ALL POWERFULL MAGE WOULD NOT USE A SWORD, well you dumbass like i said a bit ago u cant use YOUR FORCE FOR ATTACK, come on, Jedi are trained only to use for defence and only when it is nessasray, because u are so easly drawn to the darkside, like u where saying that u seen part when u would have used ur powers to get out or kill, thats what they are trained not to do.

This movie was good better then One, and not as good as the 4, but all around it was worth the time and wait, im a big fan and was pleased. All i ask is STOP WHINNING, u all sound like brats whinning about teadeist things stop it, it was good it drew everthing together the fall of courasent and the rise of Palptines power, I agree with Yui Unifex the end was good with the Loads of Clone/Storm Troops loading up into the large bouls of a make shift star-destroyer, and the raspy beat of the Imperail March to sound the begining and end of the Old Republic. IT was good and I cant wait for #3 i praise Lucas keep up the good work.!

If you pricks think u could do better write a better Ep.2 script and send it my way, until then SHUT UP!
Soup_Nazi is offline   Reply With Quote