View Single Post
Old 06-18-2006, 02:35 PM   #3
prof1515

prof1515 will become famous soon enoughprof1515 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to prof1515 Send a message via Yahoo to prof1515
Adventures Unlimited is an "Oriental/Samuri styling" MUD?  Last time I checked, it relied on stock fantasy elements like elves and stuff.  It's also not "RP oriented or enforced" as the poster requested.  Your post says "roleplay is strongly encouraged" and your website describes it as "roleplay encouraged (not required)".  "Encouraged" does not mean the same thing as "enforced" despite both starting with an E and N.  Even if there are situations where it is required, that's not what the guy asked for.

It'd be nice if someone could post a request and didn't get responses from MUDs that don't even meet two of three requirements they specified.  Honestly, if your own game doesn't meet the qualifications of someone's request, point them toward a MUD that does.  Be sincere. Don't just offer something in response that someone didn't ask about.  Would you like it if you went to a shoe store and wanted to buy a pair of men's size 10 tennis shoes and the clerk instead started suggesting a pair of women's size 6 sandals?  Probably not.

In response to the original poster, I don't think such a game exists.  I checked both TMS and TMC and didn't come up with anything that meets your requirements.  Sorry.

Take care,

Jason
prof1515 is offline   Reply With Quote