Thread: Extra Fields
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2005, 10:29 PM   #4
prof1515

prof1515 will become famous soon enoughprof1515 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to prof1515 Send a message via Yahoo to prof1515
Benreese,

1.  I'd suggest cutting down, or better out, the size of your signature image.  When your signature is actually 1500% larger than your post, I'd call that excessive.  I'm no moderator so I can't tell you to though.  Just offering some friendly advice.

2.  Whose "2004 MUD of the Year"?

3.  As someone who's been associated with SoI before, I'd say your statement is not telling the entire story.  Non-RPed hacking and slashing, disrespectful behavior toward staff and/or players, etc. would get you banned.  However, I've never seen anyone "banned" from SoI for less-than-legitimate reasons (on the contrary, I've seen people that should have been banned years ago tolerated despite their behavior). Either you committed one of the above or you misunderstood a rejected application (on the grounds of horrible spelling, an unrealistic character concept, etc...which would be more likely).  If the latter, the "less-than-complimentary" email was likely suggestions on correcting these mistakes and you probably ought to read it and try making the corrections.  If the former, you earned the remarks and have no one to blame but yourself.  I can't say which it is since only you and staff know for certain.  

Take care,

Jason
prof1515 is offline   Reply With Quote