View Single Post
Old 04-27-2008, 12:23 PM   #224
Delerak

Name: Dan
Delerak is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Delerak Send a message via AIM to Delerak Send a message via MSN to Delerak Send a message via Yahoo to Delerak
Re: Guidelines for an RPI mud.

Again, I'll try my best here as I did with Mina's post heh.

First off I can honestly say I don't care what you think about my videos.

My point stands about character creation differences.

That's great, it still proves my point.

My mud is far from finished and there are OOC channels on RPI's they just aren't global. If a player needs help you have forums, petition (in game wishing to the immortals), Instant Messengers, and a slew of other ways to contact people to get help.

Actually, you have no idea what you're talking about. The fact is I had multiple accounts years ago, and I have had the same account for probably 4-5 years now. I had another account because one account was bugged and wouldn't let me login, that's what I was thinking about -- I probably should have made that clear in the video.

Not on-stage. I do live theatre and that's where my experiences come from. As far as your references to actors dealing with character breaks, sure. We have to deal with it, we don't have to harbor it and allow for it on our muds, that's like saying we should just let the public into the studios to watch and talk while the actors are trying to act. It's private for a reason.

If you can do better I await your link. And my shirt won't come off again. Like I stated before these videos aren't 10 straight minutes they are done throughout the day when I get time to record and say some ****.