View Single Post
Old 05-27-2004, 02:46 PM   #20
Iluvatar

Iluvatar is on a distinguished road
I have all the stories from the contests I judged in which is most of them. I also helped design the contest parameters and in the first one, Molly recused herself from judging her own story. We kept Ntanel as the wild card to judge in a tie-breaker and I'm pretty sure I remember Orion acting in the same capacity.

Ntanel's contest is posted, Orion had some issues with posting but I've got to say he did a great job just holding it considering all the work it took to get judges and make sure we all got the files in a timely fashion. If anyone is willing to convert and post .doc files or .txt files, I would be more than happy to send copies. My only request would be that the judges get some credit as well as the excellent writers that took the time to submit.

There were and still are no copyright implications to any of these stories. They were freely submitted in an open contest without restrictions or conditions and as such, I've no qualms about sharing the content, critiques or final results with anyone who asks within reason.

I'm actually looking forward to this next contest and plan on submitting a story myself. That's a challenge, Molly!
Iluvatar is offline   Reply With Quote