View Single Post
Old 09-16-2016, 06:25 PM   #41
AlexRitor

AlexRitor is on a distinguished road
Re: Armegeddon Forum Policy?

Hey there.

I actually created an account to leave this note. Go figure. Havent participated in these forums for so so long.

Anyway. So check this.

I've played Muds for decades. I have two that I enjoy for the main part and I periodically try others. I've never played New Words Ateraan.

I can guarantee this though. For as long as I remember the existence of this thread. For as long as I remember the existence of NewWorlds forum handle, I will "never" ever try New Worlds Alteraan. Nevarrr. Just to spite him. I realize the mud itself is not at fault. The Mud cant control some overeager player making weird promotional threads on a forum that's not even on the mud's own site. I get all that. But in reading this thread, I have found NewWorlds posts so despicable, that I'm going to go ahead and do exactly opposite of what he is hoping to achieve. Instead of drumming interest in the mud he's 'so subtly' advertising, he/she have generated a vast amount of disinterest/dislike. It is my hope that this post will make the handler of NewWorlds think twice, when creating another one of those underhanded weird promotional threads.

Last edited by AlexRitor : 09-16-2016 at 07:12 PM.
AlexRitor is offline   Reply With Quote