Thread: [Flames]
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2002, 07:45 PM   #19
Reason

Reason is on a distinguished road
That was a lovely post lady moonmage, but it doesn't seem to serve any purpose that I can see.  There was no discussion for me to interrupt, and I have no desire to debate with someone who posts only for the attention it'll get her.  

You really don't know what you're talking about, I got exactly the results I wanted.  I said what I had to say without disrupting any boards since that is what this one is for.  I don't expect her to change, people have tried to shut her up for years. I don't want an argument, there's nothing anyone can say to change my opinion of her and her warped view of gaming. I don't need the attention, or I would have been posting a long time ago.

What I would like is for her to just go back to the DR boards and post her drivel there, but I know that's not likely.  I'm more than willing to just post my opinion and ask people not to think that all DR players are the same type of person.  Some of us are quite content with following the rules and don't need to try to find ways to get around them to get ahead.

I may not have written the nicest post, but at least my flames are open rather than white-washed like those in the previous post.  My daddy always said that if you have something to say, say it.  What did yours tell you, if you hide the insults well, nobody will realize you're doing it?

Anyway, have a nice night.
Reason is offline   Reply With Quote