View Single Post
Old 04-15-2003, 06:15 PM   #1
Azeroth

Azeroth is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Azeroth
Unhappy

Greetings!

I am Azeroth Urden. This seems to be the board to post this, if I am incorrect...please let me know. I guess I am posting this to hopefully catch the attention of people with far more experience and longevity than myself. I need some advice. I have a very good (not self-proclaimed, but per the comments of many others) idea for a mud. I do not wish this mud to be some free mud that someone else can simply steal my idea (or code). My goal for this idea is to be much more successful than that (perhaps even venture into the realm of "commercial"). The problem is I have been working on making this dream into a reality since September of last year, and have been fraught with pitfalls. Mostly due to a lack in dependable, longevity proven, staff. I am calling all cars here. I need to speak with someone about this who has the experience and know-how to take a guy with a "vision" like myself and make this work. I know I am being vague about this "idea" but I feel that it is just good enough to be purposefully vague. I don't know what else to say. Thanks for your time and I hope this post is fruitful.

Azeroth Urden
Azeroth is offline   Reply With Quote