View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 01:37 PM   #75
DarkOzma

Home MUD: Dragonball Evolution
DarkOzma is on a distinguished road
Re: FYI Mudconnector forums shut down

This topic was going pretty good until Fizban decided to show up? I'm sure you guys have noticed that Fizban ruins topics and destroys forums. He acts like he's Mr. Knowitall and Mr. Right, no one can question him because he works on a wannabe Pro MUD with no players. It's really sad to see this guy act like he never does any wrong. I can already tell you how he'll respond to this post. First, he'll make a comment about how I'm a typical DBZ MUD owner because I dare spoke up against him. Second, he'll act like I'm stupid and talk about how I have no right to post. Third, he'll act like he's better than me because he claims he's grown up. Finally, he'll try to get others to gang up on me to make himself feel like he's done something good for the community.

This guy is sad, plain and simple. He needs to stop harassing Iccy, he needs to stop acting like he has control over other people and he needs to stop with his unneeded drama. You may call this post drama but it's needed since no one will stand up to this obvious troll who ruins communities.
DarkOzma is offline   Reply With Quote