View Single Post
Old 05-11-2002, 04:33 PM   #4
Ostoles

Ostoles is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Ostoles Send a message via AIM to Ostoles Send a message via MSN to Ostoles
First of all, you were a builder for SOTN.. Second, I did not distribute your area. When you quit you threatened the staff that you would "delete the mud" and that "if i did not do as you asked i would be losing all of my data" and you would "keep me from ever running a mud again". I dismissed your threats and sent you the areas you had made.  SOTN and BtS merged into a consolidated mud with the staff of both muds called AoP(Age of Prophecy). So the areas were not distributed, as they were kept in tact at the owner's discresion. As I let you build on my system possesion became mine. As for credit for your areas Ahm-Sher or whatever is not even used as you left while you were creating it, and The Jungle has credit given to you. Why dont you cut the crap and stop lieing for once in your life.  Also, i really wouldnt think your so called "good friend" considers you a friend seeing as how you kicked her out of your house because she continued to build for SoTN. Anyway, i am done with this conversation as it is already 5 months old(all this happened in january and havent spoken with her since then due to her blocking my im messages when trying to resolve this). Why not just tell everyone the truth? you just want attention and thats all. Thats half the reason i didnt object when you said you wanted to quit. Anyway, unless you actualy talk to me yourself, not pretending to be your "friend" in order to get information, this is over.

-Ostoles