View Single Post
Old 03-23-2006, 05:08 PM   #104
prof1515

prof1515 will become famous soon enoughprof1515 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to prof1515 Send a message via Yahoo to prof1515
I learned a long time ago that you can't convince most people of anything. They have to get screwed personally before they'll even consider your words, and by then it's usually too late. I'll try once, then wash my hands of it. That's not to say if they ask for help later, I wouldn't help them, it's just that after a while, you realize when you're talking to a wall because the wall's not listening.

As for my response to Matt, take a look a little further back in that discussion. You'll note that I made an offer to TMS that if ad money was pulled, I'd pick up the difference so as to remove any consideration of dollars from the issue (as has been speculated before as a possible reason why policy might not change). Matt's response was accusations of bribery and attempts to twist my words.

As for flames, the first flame in this entire discussion was posted in the first sentence of the the first post. And we know who posted it. I have repeatedly said he will receive in equal or greater doses to that which he dishes out. If he thinks flaming other people and MUDs on this site is fun, we'll see how he likes it.

Take care,

Jason
prof1515 is offline   Reply With Quote