View Single Post
Old 07-03-2005, 04:37 PM   #15
dragon master

dragon master is on a distinguished road
AR is a mud where there's a mob in the newb area with uber 1337 eq and one with no eq, and it's like "try to be like the dude with uber 1337 eq". The whole focus of the game from what I've seen was on mob bashing, pk, and eq ammassing. As soon as I got online, somebody sent me a tell "wanna group" and then that was followed by me following him around while he never said or emoted anything ICly, while he talked OOCly "let's go here, there's such and such eq you're gonna need, let's kill these mobs, the give lot's of xp/gold". I was hoping this person was just an exception, but then I read the forums, and it was all about pking and one person was like "I was attacked by a bandit and the guard was right there and didn't help" and the guard responded with "I had to go level up some with a friend".

Of course, this was maybe a year ago? A lot of stuff could have changed in that time.

I didn't write the review(I only review games that I've played recently), but if you're gonna talk about how bad somebody's review is, I guess I'll follow up by talking about how accurate it was.
dragon master is offline   Reply With Quote