View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 12:00 PM   #507
Newworlds
Legend

Name: NewWorlds
Home MUD: New Worlds
Newworlds will become famous soon enoughNewworlds will become famous soon enough
Re: The Non-Cold Non-Hard Non-Facts

Point 1. I still see you are unwilling to accept the fact that this thread is basically a group of Admins arguing over the Definition of Free and has no relevancy in what "players" want. That is the main point I have proven. Secondly, I never "dismissed" anyone's opinion or called them worthless. What I did was call the poster suspect and I only did that with two posters, on the rest I made the point of their posts being on both sides of the argument. As for the two posters I called suspect, neither one has proven anything other than one of them making a new post. I have since sent him a private message so as not to cause any conflict in public.

Point 2. Multiple commercial muds having staff posting on this thread? Okay, by multiple, you sound like you mean perhaps four or more commercial muds with staff posting on this thread? Okay, can you name these "multiple" muds and their staff?

If you are going to make posts about me or others it would be nice if you stuck with the facts or at least a semblance of factual content.
Newworlds is offline   Reply With Quote