View Single Post
Old 01-31-2003, 10:47 AM   #2
ATK

ATK is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ATK Send a message via MSN to ATK
I would advice you to play carrionfields. It atleast uphold a few of your requirements:

It is very roleplay enforced.

It has levels 1-51. The skills are given at certain levels depending on how powerfull they are.

Its players base is around 90-100 at peak hours.

It is has an original world.

It is medival fantasy, dragons and such fantasy creatures are around. But they have a certain feel of mystic to them since you wont meet them while walking down the road. You can not play a dragon.

It is 100% free.

------

I will add that this is a PK/Roleplay MUD. PK is based on how much experience your character has, so you wont have a level 51 running around slaying level 1s for fun.

If you seek the pure roleplay part of this mud you have a couple of cabals that is very heavy roleplay cabals. The heralds, they run a inn that people frequently come to for a good time and roleplay.

If you wish to give it a shot I know it can be hard at the beginning, but the imms of this game is friendly towards new players. Give it a try, hero a char. You will enjoy the experience.

visit for more info. It contains a very fine forum for asking questions directly to the imms, and they are quick to answer.

Also a good read, an advertisement from our loved lich god, Valguarnera.
ATK is offline   Reply With Quote