Thread: Accursed Lands
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2002, 07:19 AM   #11
Grendal

Grendal is on a distinguished road
Thank you Dsmmmzk for that info. Any other info you can get to us would be most appreciative.

I don't know what a raid system is, but I hope it all can be repaired. If the raid system was merely an in game feature that was being worked on, then I understand it's meaning.

I think many would agree with me in saying that even if you have a back-up of AL, in which we all had to make new characters, we all would make new characters to simply be in the AL atmosphere. On the channels, chatting it up.

1/3 of AL was the game itself
1/3 was talking on the channels
and 1/3 was the forum on the web site.

We all lost connection to about 25 other people that usually speak on the channels and reply on the forum web site.

AL has about 200 active accounts, but most do not [chat] or leave endless banter on the forum web site.

I miss you guys (sniff) [I'll kill you all later], but for now I miss your humor, your insanity and I even miss the old Yowie.
He was an Icon at AL and me thinks he's still around, just watching from the bushes like the perverted soul he is.

* raises a glass in a toast. "Here's to hoping that AL is up and running, or even crawling with a broken leg, soon."
Grendal is offline   Reply With Quote