Thread: Recruit me!
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009, 12:02 PM   #5
Newworlds
Legend

Name: NewWorlds
Home MUD: New Worlds
Newworlds will become famous soon enoughNewworlds will become famous soon enough
Re: Recruit me!

Not sure if you have been by New Worlds Ateraan, but I will give you a breakdown on your requests:

-Character Approval
Characters aren't approved via email as anyone can create a bogus email account and the time delay to get started can be detrimental. Instead, you are approved in game through roleplay devices as you get to know the layout and scene of the game. Most players have stated that our system of creation is the fastest and best laid out to get you right into roleplay. Plus we have staff and guides to assist along the way. Check it out and please let us know what you think.

-Enforced RP
Damn right. We enforce RP and have severe depth of character, religion, clans, politics, underground, making the game both deadly and enjoyable on an adventure and social scale.

-Multiple classes/level up
Whether you want to RP, or relax, or fish, or sail a ship, or go crabbing, or develop some outlandish clothing, or kill everything in sight. Well, that's up to you. The beauty of NWA is that it has all these options with notably different classes and skills, races, and options to allow you to find your nitch, but not so diverse as to be unroleplayable. The idea, for example, is that you can be a merchant and not fight but perhaps lead a caravan or be a fighter and guard that caravan or adventure. The options are yours. Check out the various guilds, politics, religions, and races online at

-Player Killing
Yes. But roleplay must be part of the reasons. We shy away from immature pk without cause.

-Active
We range from 50 to 100 players constantly.

-Theme
Our theme is robust as it is based on a unique book called Light of the Path, which you can read online at our website for a rich background of the game. It is medieval fantasy, definately interesting as the religions and politics are fleshed out and unique.

As for other games. I would also recommend those that have posted here. Notably for their robust religious theme and large world and activity. for their unique Space Opera them. And for a smaller playerbase but very unique theme, 4Dimensions at

Good Luck in your search!
Newworlds is offline   Reply With Quote