Thread: [Flames]
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2004, 06:30 PM   #73
the_logos
Legend

the_logos will become famous soon enough
First of all, I just wanted to say that I agree completely. Your insightful flame is a boon to MUDers everywhere, but it's missing some valuable information for those who may want to see just how much it sucks. May I suggest visiting:

I find the worst thing about Achaea is that it's quite popular. If you're looking for a MUD that nobody else likes, this is not the place for you. Perhaps some of these quotes may help to convince other people of its extreme suckitude as well. Remember: STAY AWAY, it sucks!

"A widely respected MUD that downplays the traditional monster bashing in favor of highly developed player vs. player politics, economics, and world affairs." - about.com

"This is an RPG that harkens back to the good old days and is immensely popular." - G4/TechTV

"One of the biggest online text-based games." - Wired.com

"Few virtual worlds with an immensely complicated combat system avoid being completely dominated by it -- Achaea is the best-known exception." -- Dr. Richard Bartle, Inventor of MUDs

"I don't believe there's another game in existence with this much depth." - John Romero, Co-creator Doom and Quake.

In summary then, I think we can see that Achaea sucks ballz. Permit me to also warn you to stay away from other sucky games:

And you'll want to stay away from the evil company that owns all these sucky games:

Since the games are free to play, you too can witness first hand how much they suck without having to open your wallet!

--matt
the_logos is offline   Reply With Quote