View Single Post
Old 07-09-2002, 02:35 AM   #26
Artovil

Artovil is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Artovil
Perhaps you're right. I am just too honest, my greatest bloody flaw. Because what it really boils down to is that I don't need any more objects, mobiles, or DG Scripts. Those are the easiest aspect of any zone, and I can do those myself, or let our head builder do them.

Although I do not tell aspiring builders that they cannot do anything else until all the rooms are done, what I want to see is a couple of rooms that I can actually use in the world, then they are free to do what they want.

To reverse the positions for a little while, I understand that room descriptions can get old after a while, and that they are not all that funny after a while, then consider how I feel after having written a tenfold of said descriptions and having remapped 220 rooms into three consecutive zones just because I felt it would be better for resets and certain mob quests, and that's just this week. I just wish I had the inspiration, then I'd do it myself. *grumbles*

Next builder to set foot on my builder port will get free reigns within the theme of the mud, and access to DG Scripts as soon as they've proven their worth... *sagenods*
Artovil is offline   Reply With Quote