View Single Post
Old 05-14-2002, 01:34 PM   #11
Orion Elder

Orion Elder is on a distinguished road
Nah. We just don't like spamming, racist, sexist, nationalist, elitist, delusional, jackass twits. Your posts are generally off-topic, you post pointless threads, you make racist comments toward other members, you make sexist comments insulting most women, you insult whole nationalities... we don't really need another reason not to like you. You give us plenty as it is.

As for if Dulan did it. I've made my opinion of Dulan's actions clear to him privately and also publicly in my deletion of his pointless posts/threads just as I did yours. Sorry, but your beliefs are unfounded... you're just a poor, pathetic, sad excuse for a human being that feels as though he's been wronged and thus the whole world must know about it. Seth, this is your final warning. If you want to discuss the issues here, fine. If you just want to insult the other posters, go away.

Now, if you have any more issues take it to the flame thread. If it's on the subject of Irrelevant and Pointless Threads, leave it here. Period.
Orion Elder is offline   Reply With Quote