View Single Post
Old 07-24-2005, 04:07 AM   #38
Molly

Home MUD: 4 Dimensions
Molly will become famous soon enoughMolly will become famous soon enough
Jazuela wrote:
Holy Cow.

You people really are a nice lot, aren't you?

I left this Forum months ago, and you still feel the need to discuss me behind my back?

Balls has nothing to do with it, Jazuela. I am not hiding behind anything or anybody. I just don't generally monitor these boards any more.

But since you and Brody and Ilkidaros called me out, I will make one last appearance and 'pipe up' for myself. So here goes:

I don't come to this forum any more because I don't like the turn it has taken, and because the discussions here are of very little interest to me lately. Also, quite frankly, what you and certain other frequent posters on this board think about me is of even less interest  to me. I have had quite enough of most of you too, and the people whose opinions I respect I can meet elsewhere.

What did matter a bit to me was that someone put words in my mouth that were totally inconsistent with my actual opinions. That bothered me a bit, because it involved someone else. It also bothers me that a friend of mine is taking some heat now, because she wanted to do a nice thing for me and spare me the discomfort of returning here myself just to set the record straight. I didn't ask her to do it, it was simply an act of kindness on her side.

If you have nothing better to do with your time than discussing me, feel free to continue doing so. It's all fine by me. Like I said, I don't really care any more.

But at least have the courtesy to not put words in my mouth, or to call me a coward, because I chose not to participate in a place that doesn't interest me.

I will ask Synozeer to delete my account now.
Molly is offline   Reply With Quote