View Single Post
Old 10-17-2003, 05:41 AM   #21
markizs

markizs is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to markizs
well thats the problem. our mud iz lpmud and cos that lots of things that is considered tricks are very common in lpc. ofc there can be opposite too, like things u cant make in lpmud but they can be very easy in diku derivatis. maybe. i dont know :)

well that is only possible kind of players for us, those hack n slashers prolly get bored and leave veyr soon, becouse you cant advance levels until you complete quests in our mud, and quests are filled with things u need to fiddle and experiment with. well maybe thats why we dont have huge amount of players. dunno. but those who stay, stay for years :)

so what i meant for more non-technical things is: like what is best size of area, what is easiest way to make area enjoyable, eg what is middle way between having almost no desc or having every thing examinable in every room and every thing pullable climbable and pushable :)
and maybe - what is best way to kick yourself out of lazyness and finish those areas in time. maybe there is a way to somehow motivate yourself better? i sometimes got problem with that ;)
markizs is offline   Reply With Quote