View Single Post
Old 08-30-2002, 10:30 AM   #3
Brianna

Brianna is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Brianna Send a message via MSN to Brianna Send a message via Yahoo to Brianna
I agree with Illiandra.

Take a few minutes every few days or once a week to walk through the area they are building. What I look for is progress even if its only a room or two or a couple mobiles.

When time and schedules permit I spend a few minutes talking to the builder when we both are online, especially if I have seen no progress and they have spent hours of time online. I ask if they are stuck and offer to help with suggestions or guidance.

We, at one time, put in a deadline because most of our staff was spending more time goofing off than getting stuff done. I have since taken that deadline out as the people we have want to work. I don't forbid a little goofing off but when that is taking more time than the work something needs to be done.

I realize that we all have lifes outside of these highly addictive game worlds so I think talking to the person if you are not seeing anythng getting done is the best route to go.

Just my opinion and way of doing things.
Brianna is offline   Reply With Quote