View Single Post
Old 05-04-2002, 08:17 PM   #11
Mason

Mason is on a distinguished road
I think the problem Shao, is that your conduct has upset people and you apparently have not truly apologized.

Your constant spamming/flaming has gone on for a couple of days. You then create a new character (kvirk) and say that he guarantees the privacy of anyone who contacts him, even though you say 10 people use that email address. You then use this kvirk to vote and agree with you on the boards. Then you say that you are in lithuania and he is in russia. Then you say that you can't be responsible for who is on your computer. Then you say that you will send viruses to people. Then you say you have apologized, though no one seems to have seen it.

Your posts have breached about every netiquette possible. And now you want people to leave you alone because we have caught your lies upon lies and you have now painted yourself back into a corner.

I myself, don't require an apology. I just wish that you might see that how your actions have disrupted the boards. As for threatening to send viruses, you should think cautiously about doing so. Even if you are in another country, sending viruses to people is a serious illegal offense. Moreover, this is not some AOL Newbie Chat room where people have no idea what is going on. Most of the people here have years and years of experience in these areas, and should not lightly be trifled with.

My hope is that this would just end. I think everyone has made their point. Let's end it here.
Mason is offline   Reply With Quote