View Single Post
Old 03-22-2005, 09:35 AM   #56
Yui Unifex

Yui Unifex is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Yui Unifex Send a message via AIM to Yui Unifex
Question

I've released two custom codebases to the public domain and am very close to releasing my third. In addition, I've been providing coding help to mud coders for half a decade, and have been coding muds for nearly eight years. Just because we have different audiences doesn't mean I haven't contributed anything to the community.

With that out of the way, credentials mean squat when it comes to easily observable and verifiable facts. It doesn't take a PhD in physics to tell you that the sky is blue. Your focus on credentials instead of the actual points we've all been making clearly shows how your argument is groundless.

You forgot a point in there, where you specifically stated it was pushing the envelope. My response to you was that it definitely was not.

This has nothing to do with a like or dislike for the_logos or his business, and everything to do with the misconceptions you've been stuffing down everyone's throats. I think it's amazing if anyone would take seriously a "recap" coming from someone with such an amazing track record for misunderstanding and missing the point.
Yui Unifex is offline   Reply With Quote