View Single Post
Old 05-12-2002, 11:21 PM   #12
Iluvatar

Iluvatar is on a distinguished road
While I certainly agree that an agreement is important to both the builder and the owner after reading Cerise's comments in an earlier post there needs to be some give and take on both sides.  It should have a few caveats in the one you are asking about Neranz to allow for some of the contingencies below.

Adminstratively a zone that is part of a MU* can not always be easily deleted since an integral part of many zones, addies of the builders change with no forwarding addie.  Deletion of objects or mobs in a published zone can wreak havoc on both pfiles and other zones when they are cross-utilized between zones.  Once a zone is published, it should retain the original author credited as well as become the property of both the author to use as they see fit AND the original MU* and its potential derivative to keep using it.

I posted a Builders Bill of Rights on <a href=" target="_blank"></a> quite a while ago which shows my feelings about the subject on behalf of builders.  I really think some leeway and rights need to be given the owner and add greater support to some standard agreement as Neranz is formulating.

Psst, Neranz, we need it for ImmU when you're done!

Iluvatar
Iluvatar is offline   Reply With Quote