View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 09:49 AM   #1
Iza

Iza is on a distinguished road
Two people looking for a Game

Hi,

I need some advice.

I'm looking for a fun relaxing game to enjoy with a longtime friend. We are both experienced roleplayers, I myself playing Armageddon Mud from time to time and they themselves enjoying Mush type games.

I myself am an achiever and ploter who enjoys tactics, exploring and even developing skill sets when there is nothing interesting to RP . They are more focused on social aspects of the game and have little interest in things like combat or fighting mechanics. I'm hoping to get them to try a little adventuring with me though....maybe even some PvP (i'm a fan of godwars2 after all).

In truth Armageddon Mud would be a perfect Mud however we want to play with each other, and one of us dying or getting killed early on would make it pointless for the other to continue. If we wanted to simply play with others we would do so on our own after all, not that we don't want to play with others but we want to ensure we can always play together. Also having played there recently, certain policy changes made me not have as much fun as i used to in the past so i'm looking for something else.

An RPE mud perhaps? I hate the idea of needing to make OOC friends to advance in anything IC though, hoping to avoid games like that.

I enjoy using code to re-enforce realism and having large worlds to explore which is why i'm leaning towards Muds and not yet searching for mushes, also i never liked how some mushes forced my character to think or feel a certain way through ooc roll of dices.

They aren't interested in Sci-fi at all so it needs to be a fantasy game of some sort.

These features are almost a must:

Housing or apartments (we need our own private room!)
Decent playerbase (40-50+ at peak)
Mature Roleplaying environment (Deep plots! And Politics!)
Great Emoting system ( I do love Armageddon emoting)

These features would be really great:

Large world to explore.
Crafting.
Economics
PvP
The ability to actually RP someone or something evil without having everyone in the Mud trying to kill you.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Last edited by Iza : 04-12-2011 at 10:10 AM.
Iza is offline   Reply With Quote