View Single Post
Old 04-01-2008, 08:44 PM   #2
Threshold
Legend

Home MUD: Threshold RPG
Threshold will become famous soon enough
Re: Web site aesthetic issues

If that is your concern, you might reconsider the use of the word "Wrath" in the title. Right off the bat that conjures up images of a harsher world.

As for the site:

I am not a fan of pop up windows as a way to deliver content. Clicking on the links on the top nav of your page generates a pop up for each type of information. I think it would be better for those links to take you to an actual page.

Also, you might want to rework the way you have things line up inside the fixed width of your main area. I usually increase my font size, and when I went to your page the rectangular borders around the words "News" and "Content" extended an inch or so into the black area on the right side. Try increasing your font size a bunch when viewing your page and you will see what I mean.

Lastly, another name issue. When I see "WoT" I think of "Wheel of Time." I have never even read a WoT book or played a WoT mud, but still "WoT" makes me think of Wheel of Time muds. If your mud is not of that theme, this may be an issue.
Threshold is offline   Reply With Quote