View Single Post
Old 06-29-2009, 03:23 AM   #67
locke
Banned

Home MUD: nimud.divineright.org 5333
locke is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: NiMUD 5 Re-released Under AL/GPL

I'm not lying. I haven't lied intentionally about anything. And, besides, you are not a judge, nor jury, nor authority on anything that has to do with your and Samson's unfounded claims. You're just some weird stalker who keeps berating me and insulting me and then saying I started it.

No, I expressed that the FBI field handbook for detecting liars reports that if you refer to YOURSELF in the plural you are probably lying or making something up. That's what he did. When I address a group, I can use the plural, when I address myself (aside from the cooperative work of myself and Chris Woodward), I am to use the singular pronoun "I". Samson used the term "our" to discuss what appeared to be his views. I realize that you hold a similar, unfounded opinion, but I don't think Kavir holds an identical view. Regardless, I expect you, Kavir and Samson to be d!ckheads because you have always treated me this way. The only person who isn't here to complain is Kyndig, who was told to leave me alone by the Pittsburgh Police because he was attempting to harass me by having me arrested. In their words, "It seemed like he was just out to ruin your life. We told him to leave you alone and to stop calling us."

I don't come to your website and harass you, why come here and harass me? It's free software and you are benefiting. STFU and be nice.