Thread: Top 20 muds
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2004, 11:01 PM   #70
Enola_Phoenix

Enola_Phoenix is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Enola_Phoenix Send a message via MSN to Enola_Phoenix Send a message via Yahoo to Enola_Phoenix
Achaea beware, I shall single handedly one vote myself to the top your reign of terror has come to an end, IRON REALMS SHALL TREMBLE BENEATH ME..... ok well maybe not, but I love the dramatism, didn't you, I hear Emmy, maybe I can get Brad Pitt to play me and Sean Connery to play the evil Matt Mihaly, what do you guys think?

Oh yeah top 20, well they deserve to be there, all except I do believe the pay for ones, should be contet with their big A#s# banners at the top of the page, you guys oh sukie sukie. We know you're good, how about actually turning off votes for like a month just to allow pure homegrowners to play?? No thats on a serious note, just to have a pure FREE to play mud let us battle it out *I'll one vote myself to the top MWAHAHAH*

But seriously p2p guys, consider doing that, letting us battle it out for heck maybe just one voting period (the 15 days) would be kinda neat to see.

Let me know what everyone thinks of that Idea.

Heck Acheaa I'll label a Discussion Thread ACHAEA ranked #1 and keep it at the top bumped up...come on Matt, come on, you can do it, I have a twinkie in my pocket.........
Enola_Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote