View Single Post
Old 06-03-2003, 07:56 PM   #55
Caris

Home MUD: SciallaMud
Caris is on a distinguished road
I guess what's really confusing me about Logos' working himself into a hysterical, froth-mouthed mess on the issue is that Traithe did say he was looking into T-Ent's response. He sent them a snail mail long before Logos began to flip out and said he'd drive down personally to ask them directly if he didn't see an answer. He's also said that if he gets a refusal, he'd be the first to take down his game. I'm not real sure where Logos is justifying action on his own part. It looks vindictive and over-hasty -- and is wholly unncecessary right now.

I guess I don't see where reprehensible, thievery, comparisons to King Twit Vryce, and whatnot fit into this. Those are awfully strong words and accusations, for someone who implicitly claims to be logical, moral, and rational. Unlike Vryce, particularly, Traithe -does- care about this issue and is actively working it. I trust Traithe's integrity way more than I trust Logos', who needs to seriously remove the beam in his eye (and read 1 Corinthians 13 lots, since he does appear to be of that faith) before going after the mote in others'. He looks like more and more of an overreactive, inappropriately-behaving prig the further he goes. You'd think he'd be -thrilled- Traithe is so proactive about the matter, but no, he just blasts in calling names and making threats and accusations. Is he even vaguely aware how ridiculous it looks that he called T-Ent -and- emailed them to hound them into action, when Traithe has already contacted them appropriately and has stated more than once his firm intent to do as they tell him? Just what is Logos' malfunction here?

The time for action against Traithe would be when T-Ent turns him down and he -doesn't- close his mud. At that time, I expect Logos will gloat wickedly, and then move on to one of the other 50 kabillion muds using established game settings. I fully expect to see him froth at the mouth just as bad about them as he does about this mud. Oh yeah, though.... few of those others are actually anywhere near the top 30 in votes, are they? I hope Logos gets his mess figured out. Till then, this childish, stubborn display doesn't make him, or his mud, look very good.

Caris, SciallaMud
Caris is offline   Reply With Quote