View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 06:38 PM   #95
valan

Home MUD: WoTMUD
valan is on a distinguished road
Re: Lets Talk about Voting - Shall we?

I was not defensive in either of my two posts, the reason being is because I didn't want to appear biased since I play WoTMUD, and have played it for almost 10 years now. I did, however, point out a couple minor things which really have little to no relevance here. If I came across as rude, I apologize, as that was never my intention.

If you're really interested in why our numbers have dropped some, it's probably because over at WoTMUD there's been no talk about voting in the past week, and not much talk for the week before that. Though that really doesn't concern me much. We know our MUD is great, and we don't need high rankings on TMS to prove it. It's just an added benefit when it does happen.

It is obvious, however, that nothing that anyone says or does here will change your opinion of who is cheating and who isn't, especially when you're the only person who thinks we're cheating and there's people who don't even care for WoTMUD who are still defending it. But I really don't care what you think about it, you're not going to cause me to lose any sleep tonight. Perhaps WoTMUD's PK will, when I get caught up in it and stay up too late, but that's beside the point
valan is offline   Reply With Quote