Thread: Recruit me!
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 01:22 PM   #1
PorkWing

PorkWing is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Recruit me!

Hey there,

After leaving the MUD scene a few years ago, I have been wanting to scratch that itch that has been calling me back to them. I played MUME quite a bit and dabbled a bit in Shattered Kingdoms. But I am looking for something in particular to rebirth my creative expressions

-Character Approval
I honestly prefer this style of MUD. It not only shows that each character has had to have some thought put into them, but that the moderators of the MUD want to host a higher degree of players.

-Enforced RP
I like the enforcement of RP. I want to build a story through my characters experiences with the world and interactions with those living in it, who are also building their own story. The more in depth (politics, player run clans, religions etc) the better.

-Multiple classes/level up
I do like to select from a list of classes and I do like to level a character up. Sometimes I am not in the mood to RP hours into the night and want to run around and just hack'n'slash mobs up. Having a fleshed out class system with attainable skills, equipment, etc is also a must. Gives you something to do after a hard day at work when I don't want to go through a 4 hour RP session.

-Player Killing
Either or. If it has it, great. If not, great. I'll adapt to whichever.

-Active
Please be an active MUD. The same 3 players on every night is not active. Sorry.

-Theme
I'm open for suggestion here. I've played the medieval theme quite a bit, but I am all for trying new things on my quest to rejuvenate my mud life. I wouldn't mind trying a post-apoc theme, maybe like a Dune theme, sci-fi, etc doesn't bother me. Just be something interesting.

Let's hear those ads! Thanks!

PorkWing
PorkWing is offline   Reply With Quote