View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010, 02:56 AM   #1
Saire

Saire is on a distinguished road
Looking for something simple and fun

Hello!

I am an advent New Worlds Ateraan player! But sometimes I am in the mood for something different. Something simple and fun. I like to RP and I feel that a MUD is not a MUD without SOME rp. But I get a ton of RP interaction with NW so I don't need it necessarily for this 2nd one but it would be nice!

I would like something that is not too hard to learn. Also let me see if I can sum up a few things to go on.

* A fun hunting system.

- I don't really like hack and slash MUDs or at least the set up for most them.
- I would love a unique levelling system. Something that isn't the typical "hunt for hours, get skill points, get new skills with skill points, repeat repeat repeat" I typically get thrown off when there is a "gain" new skill feature because I think that is annoying in a MUD. I'd prefer to get skills either with new level automatically or by joining a guild.
- If the MUD is classless or level-less, this would be new to me but if its fun I would try it!

*** I HATE MUDs that have the "you are hungry" "you are thirsty" every 5 minutes! don't give me those, please!!

* Exploration is fun! I like to explore and for the world to be rich with things to find!

* Not a huge world! I don't want to get lost every 10 minutes. I would be happy with a medium sized or even small world if it is fun to explore.

* I like other activities! Fishing, mining, crafting, picking flowers.. what ever! Something to keep my interest when I'm bored with hunting.

* At least a few people on and awake sometimes because if I need help it is frustrating if there aren't people on for days at a time!
Saire is offline   Reply With Quote