View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 02:36 AM   #7
Belgarath

Re: Avalon - The Legend Lives

Great detail you've put in your review here, especially including Thanatos. I agree with everything said, including oisin's comments.

Sadly though, Akanbar has been taken down. I don't know if it's permanent, but it has been down for a few weeks now. I am not surprised though, considering all their loyal players driven away by Jaethor - the worst god-admin a mud could ever ask for.

As to the other muds, like I R E, I've played most of theirs... I played lusty the longest, and it was fun, made some friends, but then they left and I got bored with no one to play with - the main reason I started playing lusty was to use Vadi's system.

Afterward, it brought me back to . As of 2014 - its 25th year - is now free to play through your city, guild, or divine patron. It has a lot to offer and recently had over a thousand bugs fixed, as well as new additions added in-game and out, including their forum-like website: meetplace.net (based off of the location every newbie starts out in when first entering the game).