View Single Post
Old 09-22-2002, 01:28 PM   #32
Tavish

Tavish is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Tavish
Actually I am in no way affiliated with Achaea, I am work on my mud as a hobby.  What concerns me is the fact that people are trying to control how others run thier mud.  When (if) I do go public I would hate to think that if I were to put my mud on the list I would be subjected to scrunity of the things I can say or do within my system.  Things that are in no way contraditing the terms of service I signed up for.

Actually I see it just the oppostie.  DR seems to be complaining an awful lot about the fact that they are number 2 on the list when they turn around and post they have nearly 1000 players on during peak times.  They recieve the same free advertising for using the list that all the other muds do.  If it bothers them this much perhaps the players should vote more often.  Surely you can find enough people willing to glorify the game that would boost you to the top.  Perhaps then the constant complaints about other games will stop.

Show me any statement of mine proven wrong or contradicted by anything other than the same complaint of cheating some hidden "spirit of the rules".  

Consider what Achaea is doing to be beneath you all you want, but it is not cheating.