View Single Post
Old 11-04-2012, 01:08 PM   #11
Leech

Name: John
Home MUD: The Inquisition: Legacy
Leech is on a distinguished road
Re: Searching: The Walking Dead MUD

Thank you. I'm curious as to why you think this setting would require more coding work leading up to alpha than a different setting. Personally, the more coding work a staff puts into their game beforehand, the better - but why single out this setting in particular as needing a lot of code?

Whenever I've thought upon this setting, I've always imagined it being much like Atonement RPI in its style of storytelling, where you have a number of storytellers working on plots to enhance character development, while the head storyteller dangles a sweet over their head and says 'Come this way for the main plot!'

Relating it to the Walking Dead again, we'd find the main plots running very synchronous to the different settings, as one 'safe' spot became over run and the search started for another.

That's the game I hope to find somewhere, even if it might be in the earliest stages of development. I keep bumping this thread up because I know that out of the 13,000 views this post has gotten, somebody must know a MUD somewhere that's hiding under the rug.
Leech is offline   Reply With Quote