View Single Post
Old 05-02-2002, 08:48 PM   #76
LikitaRenn

LikitaRenn is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to LikitaRenn Send a message via AIM to LikitaRenn Send a message via MSN to LikitaRenn
oh, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! can we say pathetic!?!? the only place i post in is "general", mostly in the tavern, which says, as you quoted, "Come in, have a drink! The place to post about anything, as long as it doesn't belong in one of the other forums.", it doesn't say "post anything MUD RELATED that doesn't belng in the other forums", and we're not "spamming everyone into oblivion" by replying to things, even if it's one word, or seems pointess to YOU. i think that you guys are the ones being selfish by trying to limit what we can talk about! i mean, if you want serious discussions, then isn't that why the "discussions" part of the forums is there? pardon me, but you are the ones being jerks by trying to ruin our fun with your boring bull ####. and i think you're wasting a lot more space with your LONG, BORING, redundant replies in this thread, then a "heh" here or there. can we please drop it??? i mean, seriously! you guys need to get a life if a few FUN posts have that big of an effect on your lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-likita