View Single Post
Old 03-21-2005, 09:27 AM   #26
Valg

Home MUD: Carrion Fields
Valg will become famous soon enough
Janus:Hmm, some people here really are terribly negative. It's a nice new feature for Achaea...

Threshold:It is very easy to poo poo something just because you didn't do it yourself.

1) Please tell me that a thread does not exist where Achaea supporters are decrying negative posting on TMS.  I'd prefer to think it was a hallucination, and not that people have overlooked the_logos's previous posts.  Yui and others are a lot more mature about being critical to boot.

2) While we don't have customizable, purchase-able furniture(*) (we have several stores with customizable products, but not furniture), it is a feature I've seen elsewhere, usually in conjunction with the ability to buy houses, etc.  I think that the original post is well and good, but that people are getting carried away with proclaiming the virtues of the ability to make special chairs.

(*): Different culture, really.  Equipment and possessions are very transient in our game... we try to discourage characters from being too focused on that.
Valg is offline   Reply With Quote