View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 06:54 AM   #525
Xerihae

Name: Chris
Xerihae will become famous soon enough
Re: The Non-Cold Non-Hard Non-Facts

When I say "members" I mean people in the Members category. These people have completed registration and got past whatever bot-smacking system Lasher has in place, but may or may not be bots from the previous forum software (but since they haven't posted I'd guess not).

Only 549 members have ever been on this forum since the new software was added. Anyone with a Last Visit date of 01-01-1970 has never logged in to the forum since the 1st July when their old user accounts were imported to the new system.

Of those 549, only 134 have actually posted at least once since the change. What they posted I don't know, although 134 is a lot less to go through to see whether they've just posted adverts or not so I might get bored enough to do it at some point.

Whether the other statistics exist I have no idea, you'd have to ask Lasher. The only ones I've been using have been from perusing the members list and using the advanced search function, which is open to everyone I believe

And the_logos, I changed a bit in my first post to indicate forum use and not site visits However, it could be argued that those users of the site who care enough to have their opinion of the site or issues to do with MUDding in general noted would join the forum. The rest are part of the "we don't care/doesn't affect us/have no opinion" majority I guess.
Xerihae is offline   Reply With Quote