View Single Post
Old 05-13-2002, 08:56 PM   #4
Dulan

Dulan is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Dulan
And I must take a polar opposite to you here, Kyandra, and agree with KaVir. (Note: For those who know me, that is a shock to agree with someone without reservations. :O )

First off, Seth et all have done nothing but spam. Even now, after all this screaming and yelling, new rules, etc. - not even all that has done anything to cut down their spam. Their posting frequency, in fact, has only gone up since then.

Honestly, I think KaVir's poll was fair, even if it appeared biased. I am here for information relating to MUDs. Not what socks someone wears. Well, unless it involves RL, and -points to his homepage-. You get the idea. And then it is severely off-topic and possibly offensive for the rest of the boards.

My point? Simply this - 90%+ of the people that come here, or used to come here in many cases, were here for informative discussions about MUDs. Not the pointless, meandering drivel that Seth and clique posts. I think many people will agree with me on that - we don't want to read bull**** about what socks people wear. We want to read about new MUD concepts, (for the coders) new MUD OO design and whatnot, (for the builders) new ways of using Mob progs/OLC, etc.

We do not want to read Seth et all's pointless drivel.

-D
Dulan is offline   Reply With Quote